mercredi 11 mars 2009

I kissed....

...a boy !

Une parodie gay de la célèbre chanson de Katy Perry, que Youtube a expulsé de son réseau avec son homophobie habituelle...



I KISSED A BOY

This was nothing I’d ever do.
Not what i’m in to.
I got so drunk. you did too.
Then I tripped into you.
Our chests bumped our lips touched.

I could feel your stubble.

So curious could I think
I’m in trouble.

I kissed a boy. I liked it.
A taste of sin on your skin.
I kissed a boy just to try it out.
Hope my girlfriend don’t find out.

It was so bad, it felt so good.
I’m not gay but I got wood.
I kissed a boy. I liked it. I liked it.

I stumbled forward. you stepped back.
I felt you turning in
My head collided with your lap.
it’s not like you fucked me.
it’s not what straight boys do.
But there was no one around.

I got a good a smell of you.
I pulled your zipper down.

I sucked a dick. I liked it.
Taste of your sweaty love stick.
I sucked a dick, just to try it out
Hope all my friends don’t find out.

You were so long. it felt so right
Don’t mean i’m gay. ain’t that right.
I sucked a dick, I liked it. I liked it.

We men we are so sexual.
Hot blood, soft lips. So kissable.
Strong legs. High ass. So fuckable.
So hot. Just to try it.
Aint’ no big deal. Experiment.

I fucked a dude. I liked it.
Your cherry hole on my pick
I fucked a dude just to try it out.
Hope my old man don’t find out.

It was so wrong. You were so tight.
We had so much fun that night.
I fucked a dude. I liked it. I liked it.

Aucun commentaire: